Rainy weekends deserve comfort food, such us warm, fluffy rice topped with golden chicken curry. That's what we had today for lunch! Right after a hearty meal, we all relaxed and went for a nap since it was raining and we can't go out. What a perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon.
This simple Chicken Curry recipe is very easy to prepare with very few ingredients involved, perfect for Easy Eats. Do it yourself and you'll sure love it! Happy Eating!
1 chicken drumstick, deboned and cubed.
2 large potatoes, cubed
1 carrot, cubed
1 cup thick coconut cream
Curry powder (your choice of mix, I used Indian)
Freshly ground pepper
Salt to taste
1. Pan fry chicken pieces in olive oil and set aside.
2. Fry potatoes and carrots for about 3 minutes.
3. Pour in coconut cream and curry powder.
4. Simmer until potatoes and carrots are cooked, Add some water if the sauce gets too thick.
5. Tip in the onions and chicken pieces and continue simmering until done.
See how easy that was? You can serve it hot with cooked rice or hot crusty bread. Happy easting, everyone!