13 September 2010

A Diamond Is Forever


Today, Mr. B. received a gift. It is a pen with a 0.6 carat diamond floating on top. I reckoned it must be very expensive.

"What did you do to receive such a wonderful gift, Mr. B.?" I asked him excitedly.

"I sold my soul." he answered nonchalantly without looking at me.

"I don't understand."

"Well, you spent years and years working your head off and being very obedient. You allowed yourself to be used and abused. If you stayed long enough, they give you one of this."

I suddenly realized where the gift was from. "Oh! So this is a gift from that evil. evil person!"

"You can say that, yeah." Mr. B. answered.

I started walking away when it dawned to me.

"Mr. B.?" I turned to him.

"Yes?"

"How much can we sell it for?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems Becker u find another business!

by panda

Becker said...

dear panda, mr. b. did not like my idea to sell the evil witch gift.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails