Are you ready for another very easy to make and mouthwatering dish? Today I am presenting one of my inventions, the Corny Chicken Delight. As always, this recipe uses very few ingredients but the end result is totally delicious. More importantly, it is very simple to prepare.
500 grams boneless chicken meat (you can use breast or thigh meat)
1 can corn, drained
Chopped green onion (separate the green and the white parts)
Chopped chili (not too much if you don't like it too spicy)
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Olive oil and butter
1. Brown chicken on all sides with heated olive oil and butter (yes, combination of both!). Set aside when done.
2. In the same pan, add in white portion of the green onion, chili and flour. Stir until the flour is incorporated.
3. Add corn and browned chicken pieces and a bit of water.
4. Season with dried tarragon, salt and ground pepper.
5. Stir in the rest of the green onions right before serving.
Important tip you might want to know: chicken breast meat cooks faster than thigh meat so you need a little more browning time if you are using thigh meat for this dish.
There you have it. An easy and delectable dish perfect as rice topping on a cold and windy autumn day! Enjoy!