I got a lot of requests from fans to feature something Mr. B. learned from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. So here is something not too French but definitely very easy to do (that is why the recipe made it to Easy Eats!). Something you can whip up at home within a few minutes and also featuring something French - Orange Supreme!
2 boneless chicken thigh meat cubed
1/2 red bell pepper cubed
1/2 yellow bell pepper cubed
1 orange "supremed"* (set aside juice)
1 tablespoon thick oyster sauce
salt and pepper
1. Pat dry chicken pieces and brown all sides in hot oil.
2.Turn heat to high and add in red and yellow bell pepper. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add oyster sauce and orange juice and turn until almost dry.
4. Tip in orange segments, season with salt and pepper according to taste. Serve immediately.
*How to Supreme an Orange
- Cut off orange peel without leaving any white pith.
- Cut orange segment by slicing between pith. Segments should come out clean and whole.
- Squeeze remaining fruit for juice and set aside.
See? How hard can this recipe be? This dish is excellent when served with hot steamed white rice. Enjoy!!